If you are not redirected automatically, follow the link to http://gourmetstash.com/whatsnew

Thursday, March 14, 2013

3/13 Mini-Update!

Last night (very late) the weekday mini-update went live
Within the update is the debut of a new line of repeatable colorways!



     "Dyer Mashups!" are a set of hand carded punis/puni-style rolags made from two different repeatable colorways from two different indie dyers. When I hand card these dyers' colorways and fibers it truly becomes something fun and unique for you to spin up.

I am pleased to announce the dyers collaborating with me in this project are:

Kate from Dragonfly Fibers and Sarah of Cephalopod Yarns

     I am constantly inspired by the beautiful colorways that come out of their dye pots. So it was only a matter of time before I put my local Maryland dyers' fibers together to create a new perspective on what they do. If you love the individual colorways before I put them together I urge you to visit their websites.

     Over the next few weeks I will be updating the shop with more Mashups and repeatable punis. I had planned to also debut some of the drumcarded batts I have been working on. But, I will be saving them for tomorrow's update. Also, for the update tomorrow I will have a St.Patrick's Day themed giveaway to tell you all about! So stop by the shop and check back in with me here on the blog tomorrow for those details and the update.

Happy Spinning!
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment