If you are not redirected automatically, follow the link to http://gourmetstash.com/whatsnew

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tribbles and Bon-Bons

     I have been ahead of schedule this week! Ever since we created the drum carding station in the Morning Room I have been able to get a lot more done. Which makes me happy, the kids happy and best of all-- my husband happy. And, in my opinion, when you're happy it really shows in the things you do. So for a good portion of my week I created new Bon-Bons for the shop. 


All of the happiest, fun, and bright colors I could think to use went into making them. I smile every time I look at them. And then, I have to touch them. Because who could resist these lil guys?!


     I posted a sneak peek of them on Instagram yesterday and got so many sweet comments and lots of positive feedback. My favorite comment was from Kristin of the Yarngasm Video Podcast, "Woah! Fibery Tribbles!!". Which is right on target. They're cute, fluffy and multiplied at an astounding rate! So this group of  Bon-Bons are called Fibery Tribbles and will be listed in the shop for tonight's mini update. Which may go up sooner rather than later. Like, this afternoon! =D

Happy Spinning!
Kate





No comments:

Post a Comment